Every Wedding is different, but every Couple needs a starting point! So we have broken our services down into 5 distinctive packages. If you still don’t fall into one of the packages perfectly, we can still create customized planning contracts!
“The Elite”(Full Wedding Weekend Details)
All encompassing, service-oriented planning for the entire weekend, complete with Elite touches and keepsakes.
“Head in the Clouds”(Full Service Planning & Design)
Let us help you design your own platinum wedding that your guests will never forget. We will start with a brainstorming session, and then accompany you to meetings with all suggested vendors. Our mission is to see jaws dropping. From start to finish, we will design an exquisite event that captures the personalities of the happy couple. I am ready to start planning your fairytale!
“Give Me Butterflies”(Full Service Planning)
You can visualize what you want for your special day, but you’re not sure what to do first. With all the details involved with a wedding, you want to tell someone else what you envision, and let them pair you up with the perfect vendors. I would be happy to take control of the to-do list, and “Give You Butterflies”! This is a very popular package for destination Brides that need help with all of the details!
“Make it Happen”(Day Of Coordination & Last Minute Details)
You don’t have a lot of time to devote to your special day, but you may have some things already taken care of at this point. You need some help tying up loose ends and adding a few more special touches. You would like some one to come alongside you to help with the rest of the steps along the way. Perhaps you’re still looking for welcome bags, or a unique escort card table idea? We can help you make it happen!
“Relax and Enjoy”(Day of Coordination)
You have done all the planning for you event on your own, but when the day comes you would rather be sipping on champagne and enjoying the day, rather than fielding vendor phone calls. Let us take over so you can enjoy the day!
Special Event Planning
The scale of an event can vary greatly depending on expected guest count, time of year, day of the week, venue, budget, etc. Please inquire about pricing for special events.
A Peek into what We Do!
We Are your Advocate for your Special Day
There is no short list for the things your Wedding Planner does when you are not looking. Every Wedding has it’s own set of circumstances. Here are just some of the random tasks on our plate:
- Make the Weather Call: Wipe down chairs after the it rains, re-direct guest as necessary… Do cocktail hour before ceremony if we have to! (I have done it twice). You came to Florida to get married on the beach, right?
- Field all vendor phone calls and questions the day of the Wedding (Prior to the Wedding too).
- Take Bridesmaids Bags prior to ceremony (keep them on hand for whatever they need at cocktail hour or reception)
- Bring Bride’s change of shoes to the Reception. These are usually a more comfortable style.
- Assist in Bustling the Dress! (It is always faster to have someone that knows how many buttons/ties there are)
- Prompt the Ceremony Music that we are ready to start the processional.
- Line up the Parents and Bridal Party for both the Ceremony Processional and Reception Introductions.
- When we have our assistant, it really helps with Crowd Control in public areas (Beach, Lawn, etc.) to keep other guests from walking up the path when the Bride is walking down.
- Assist guests finding their escort cards and table (and if for some reason one blew away, we have a Master list in our pocket)
- Common logistics (from doing this every other weekend) like if your reception is outdoors, you need escort cards dug into sand, or a weighted design like calligraphy on river rocks, so they don’t blow away in the wind!
- Know what time the cake is being delivered, if it needs to be refrigerated and who has the responsibility of putting fresh flowers on the cake (BTW- where are the fresh flowers?)
- Make sure all the candles are lit before guests enter the room (or before the Photographer needs to take the room/decor shots)
- UNLIMITED phone and email support
- De-stress the Bride- therefore, de-stressing the Groom, allowing you to enjoy the day!
- Use their experience in the industry to help you create an unforgettable evening for you and your guests! I always love adding touches that make the guests say “That’s so them”!
- Room Layout / Design
- Power Requirements for the Band or DJ
- Create a detailed timeline of your Wedding Day for Vendors
- Contact all Vendors prior to the BIG Day (set up times, directions)
- Assist with Floral Questions (seasonality, pricing)
- Offer creative, trendy or unique tablescape ideas
- Vendor Recommendations (Limos, DJ, Hair, Makeup, Cake, etc)
- Make sure your Florist knows where to deliver your personal flowers, and make sure a special rosary or locket gets attached
- Get all your guests lined up for your Sparkler Exit
- Sprinkle Petals down the Beach right before the processional so they don’t blow away
- Bring ceremony arrangements for the Ceremony Site to the reception (along with Programs, Unity Candle etc.)
- Suggest table linens in a variety of textures and colors
- Make sure Readings and Rings are where they need to be
- Budget Assistance
- Help you find and put together baskets of Flip Flops for your guests
- Provide a quote for hanging lanterns for your tent Wedding (lit, unlit, dim-able, colored, monogrammed… etc)
- Help you find a unique Cake Topper or cake knife set
- Pack up all of your gifts at the end of the evening and have them sent to your room, or designated vehicle
- Transportation coordination for trolleys or minicoaches that are transporting guests
- Put out your programs, escort cards, table names, guest book, toasting flutes, card box, cake knife, etc.
- Offer unique entertainment ideas (i.e. Photobooth)
- Provide quotes on unique requests like Ice Luges, Glass Tables, Ceiling Treatments, etc.
- Provide a timeline to your photographer and videographer, so we know we get all the crucial shots
- Play the “bad guy” when someone in your Bridal Party thinks the photos are done!
- Help deliver welcome bags