More than likely, you are here (or thinking about hiring a Wedding Planner/Coordinator) because you have some questions, and would like to ask someone who has some knowledge in the industry. Or, you have almost everything planned, but you need a little help tying up loose ends- and you want someone else “in charge” when the day comes! Please read on to learn more about Carrie Darling Events!
Carrie Darling Events is a Couture Wedding Planning company based out of Naples, Florida. We also provide Wedding Design services as well as custom built pieces to give your event a truly unique look! (See Workshop Gallery). We are happy to assist Brides in their Destination Weddings in the immediate Southwest Florida area, or nationwide!
“Head in the Clouds” (Full Service Planning)
You have given us the go-ahead to get carried away! Let us help you design a Wedding that your guests will never forget! Our mission is to see jaws dropping. From start to finish, we will design an exquisite event that captures the personalities of the happy couple. We are ready to start planning your fairytale! (Custom Decor proposal is included)
“Give Me Butterflies” (Full Service Planning)
We can visualize what you want for your special day, but you’re not sure what to do first! With all the details that are involved with a Wedding, we will sit down and go through what you envision, as well as your style and ideas. From there we will assist planning your dream Wedding, and finding the right vendors for you. We are happy to take control of managing the details and “Giving You Butterflies”! (Custom Decor proposal is included)
“Make It Happen” (Day-Of Coordination)
You have planned most of your Wedding, but there are a few loose ends left to tie up!Maybe you still need a hair stylist or makeup artist, or a special design for the escort card table? You would like someone to come alongside you to help guide you the rest of the way. We will help you Make It Happen!
“Relax & Enjoy” (Day-Of Coordination)
You have done all the planning for your Wedding on your own, but when the day comes- you would rather be sipping on champagne and enjoying the day instead of fielding vendor calls and assisting with decor set up. Let us take over so you can enjoy the day!
Please feel free to inquire for the full list of package details, complete with pricing. This will showcase exactly what services are included in each. Every Wedding is unique, so if we feel like you are somewhere in between, we will work with you to create a custom service contract tailored to your BIG DAY!
Carrie Darling Events Wedding Process
1. Call or email Carrie Darling Events to see if the date of your Wedding is available. We are happy to forward fully detailed packages and pricing.
2. Meet or set up a conference call with Carrie Darling Events to answer any questions you still have about our services or packages.
3. Sign a contract to “Save the Date” so the creative process can begin! (50% deposit)
4. Provide us with all of your inspirations/photos, a list of vendors you still need, prepare and provide copies of contracts for vendors you have already secured. After we know where you are with planning, the creative process can begin!!
5. Carrie Darling Events will take everything that has been discussed and create a detailed timeline, and contact all vendors to make sure they are on the same page for the BIG DAY!
6. Day-Of, We will be there to set up, tear down, and make sure everything runs smoothly! Of course, we will also be sure to get all of your personal items back to you or a designated family member or friend.
What are the types of things a Wedding Planner helps out with??? Why do I need one??? Here are just a few things we assist with, depending on what package you choose…
» Room Layout / Design
» Power Requirements for the Band or DJ
» Create a detailed timeline of your Wedding Day for Vendors
» Contact all Vendors prior to the BIG Day (set up times, directions)
» Assist with Floral Questions (seasonality, pricing)
» Offer creative, trendy or unique tablescape ideas
» Vendor Recommendations (Limos, DJ, Hair, Makeup, Cake, etc)
» Make sure your Florist knows where to deliver your personal flowers, and make sure a special rosary or locket gets attached
» Get all your guests lined up for your Sparkler Exit
» Sprinkle Petals down the Beach right before the processional so they don’t blow away
» Bring ceremony arrangements for the Ceremony Site to the reception (along with Programs, Unity Candle etc.)
» Suggest table linens in a variety of textures and colors
» Make sure Readings and Rings are where they need to be
» Budget Assistance
» Help you find and put together baskets of Flip Flops for your guests
» Provide a quote for hanging lanterns for your tent Wedding (lit, unlit, dim-able, colored, monogrammed… etc)
» Help you find a unique Cake Topper or cake knife set
» Pack up all of your gifts at the end of the evening and have them sent to your room, or designated vehicle
» Transportation coordination for trolleys or minicoaches that are transporting guests
» Put out your programs, escort cards, table names, guest book, toasting flutes, card box, cake knife, etc.
» Offer unique entertainment ideas (i.e. Photobooth)
» Provide quotes on unique requests like Ice Luges, Glass Tables, Ceiling Treatments, etc.
» Provide a timeline to your photographer and videographer, so we know we get all the crucial shots
» Play the “bad guy” when someone in your Bridal Party thinks the photos are done!
» Help deliver welcome bags
» Know what time the cake is being delivered, if it needs to be refrigerated and who has the responsibility of putting fresh flowers on the cake (BTW- where are the fresh flowers?)
» Make sure all the candles are lit before guests enter the room
» UNLIMITED phone and email support
» De-stress the Bride- therefore, de-stressing the Groom, allowing you to enjoy the day!
» Use their experience in the industry to help you create an unforgettable evening for you and your guests! I always love adding touches that make the guests say “That’s so them”!
Having an idea of what your budget for the Wedding or event is will really help us when creating your decor proposal! We want to make sure we are creating a proposal based on what you actually want to spend and if we need to work in a less expensive flower for the centerpiece to keep an arrangement a certain size- we will!
Besides Weddings, Carrie Darling Events is also available for Event Design and Decor for any other Special Event in your life! Whether it is an intimate “Will You Marry Me” or Private Anniversary Dinner, to a full- fledged Gala, we are happy to accomodate!
To name just a few, Birthdays, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Pig Roasts, Rehearsal Dinners, Bridesmaid Luncheons…. and the list goes on and on! Any reason to celebrate is a good reason!
For Special Events, we like to create custom proposals since it largely depends on the scale of the event and the amount of decor that is requested. Obviously, a dinner for two versus a Bonfire for 150+ will have quite a different budget! Please inquire for a custom proposal. Event Design pricing starts at $350.00.
Carrie Darling Events (Special Event) Process
1. Call or email Carrie Darling Events to see if your date is available!
2. Meet with or set up a conference call with Carrie Darling Events to discuss your needs along with the budget you have for the event (Whether you need Ideas for the full event entrance to exit, or items a la carte like just centerpieces) Please forward any inspirational ideas or photos for this Brainstorming session
3. Carrie Darling Events will create a Proposal
4. Discuss changes and edit the proposal (if necessary)
5. Sign a contract to “Save the Date” and provide a 50% deposit
6. We will be there to set up and tear down your event that day and watch it magically come together!!!
Having an total budget estimate will help all around! From centerpieces, to linens, to entertainment, it gives us a direction for which vendors yo use, and what price points you would like to stay at. We also don’t want to present decor elements or floral pieces that are out of the question!